Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities:
- Ensures the rigorous application of cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all Information Technology (IT) and cybersecurity services
- Develops and designs security solutions to maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information throughout the enterprise
- Identifies, plans, and documents improvements to security controls currently in place
- Develops and documents recommendations and courses of action (COAs) to solve complex cybersecurity problems
- Develops and interprets cybersecurity requirements as part of the IT acquisition development process and assists in the formulation of cybersecurity/IT budgets
- Plans and schedules the installation of new or modified security hardware, operating systems, and software applications
- Ensures the assessment and implementation of identified computer and network environment fixes such as system patches and fixes associated with specific technical vulnerabilities as part of the Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management program
- Guides the implementation of appropriate operational structures and processes to ensure an effective cybersecurity program, including boundary defense, incident detection, and response
- Possesses a thorough understanding and ability to apply intermediate concepts of cyber engineering and cybersecurity
- Maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of the DOD cybersecurity policies and the Risk Management Framework
- Initiates actions to conduct cybersecurity engineering research and analysis and provides recommendations for the implementation of security mechanisms
- Initiates actions to apply advanced concepts of cyber engineering and cybersecurity to development and architecture projects
- Coordinates effort to develop cybersecurity documentation, concept papers, and test plans required by Command policies and the Risk Management Framework
- Analyzes complex information independently and takes appropriate actions, and reviews and implements recommendations from others
- Maintains extensive knowledge and understanding of DOD and/or IC engineering efforts, across multiple engineering disciplines
- Develops and delivers articulate and effective briefings/presentations on complex cybersecurity engineering topics as applicable to assigned projects to any size audience that may include high-level decision makers
- Prioritizes competing requirements and tasks, and manages long-term and short-term obligations
- Coordinates effort to develop all cybersecurity documentation, concept papers, and test plans required by Command policies and the Risk Management Framework
- Initiates actions to evaluate functional operation and performance in light of test results and makes recommendations regarding C&A
- Effectively provides engineering guidance to cybersecurity engineers Level I and II
- Minimum 15 years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.