Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities:
- Designs and administers human resources policies and procedures that generally cover two or more functional areas
- Implements Human Resources policies as a generalist, partnering with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and resolves HR issues
- Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison for most of the following areas: succession planning, talent management, labor relations, employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, EEO, and/or training and development
- Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management
- Processes paperwork for functional area(s) according to established procedures
- Prepares internal employee communications regarding such matter as compensation, benefits, or company policies
- Administers various human resources plans and programs, such as new hire orientation, training and development, and the performance management process
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; coaching and counseling managers and employees
- Handles employee relations investigations and counseling. Implements employee retention initiatives
- Conducts exit interviews to collect data
- Drafts policies and procedures in accordance with government regulations, company culture, and best practices
- May prepare the Affirmative Action Plan, EEO-1, Vets-100 and other compliance reporting
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Clearance preferred
- Must be able to obtain TS/SCI w/Poly level clearance