Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities:
The primary focus of this position is to serve as a Human Resources point-of-contact for employees. Areas of responsibility are:
- Provide quality service delivery to all employees with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness
- Evaluate and analyze each employee request/concern, quickly interpret the situation, determine the appropriate resolution and/or escalation, and communicate the resolution and/or next steps to the employee and/or manager
- Facilitate New Employee Orientation sessions
- Execute HR processes, including processing transactions in HR systems
- Keep electronic and manual files up-to-date
- Meet with investigators regarding employment verification
- Participate in special projects, as assigned
- Requires 2 to 4 years with BS/BA or 0 to 2 years with MS/MA/MBA or 8 to 10 years with no degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish collaborative working relationships with others
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and confidentially in handling information and issues that arise while staying within defined policies and practices
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs, taking on unforeseen assignments in addition to regular workload
- Ability to maintain productivity during times of change/stress
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment
- High degree of responsiveness and personal initiative
- Excellent computer skills, e.g., MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Workday HR experience and HR related skills desired