The Human Resources group is a multi-disciplined team that ensures Perspecta is positioned for long-term success by focusing on the company's most important asset – its people. Areas of responsibility include benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, analytics, learning and development, and management. Services are delivered and supported through a partnership with each business group.Responsibilities
Perspecta has an immediate need for a Talent Acquisition Consultant in Chantilly, Virginia to support our Navy/Marine Corps business.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience working in a similar capacity be expected to perform the following:
Maintain relationships with hiring managers with select US Public Sector business segment(s); develops relationships with key decision-makers.
Drives the achievement of the hiring targets for business segment(s), including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
Manages the beginning to end staffing process within business segment(s); implements sourcing strategies, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, and creates offer letters.
Counsels with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
Uses significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce.
May require some travel for job fairs and meetings
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Strong relationship management skills for internal customers and candidates (business / hiring managers / HR / Staffing stakeholders) and external (candidates, vendors etc.)
• Experience recruiting in the Public Sector/DoD/Government sector
• Prior experience recruiting for Cleared/Clearable candidates
• Excellent project management skills
• Expert in interviewing and selection skills and techniques
• Strong team-working skills, partners and collaborates effectively with all stakeholders though the Recruitment process
• Results and performance and performance driven - makes high level of contribution to Recruitment activities, able to work to deadlines and manage priorities
• Operational excellence in recruiting processes and systems.
• Excellent customer service skills Knowledge of regulatory environment i.e. immigration/discrimination, Recruitment policy knowledge, employment legislation
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Subject matter expertise in one or more of the businesses in which Perspecta competes for talent
Must be US Citizen
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)