Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’ s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
- Identify performance issues proactively. Solve technical problems on assigned hardware and software platform(s)/application(s) following standard protocols.
- Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
- Uses proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities
- Configure system hardware, software and network components to meet established standards with assistance. Perform routine installations and/or configurations. Assemble and integrate system/product.
- Perform routine maintenance. May include performing tape/backup operations.
- Understands the impact of operations delivery on the customer's business. Contribute to team's ability to meet target goals through participation in continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Responds to customer relations problems promptly and appropriately. Takes ownership to ensure satisfactory completion of complaint, through engagement of appropriate resources.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Work effectively in a multicultural environment. Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions.
- Lead a small team with well-defined objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor's degree.
- Must have 8570, IATII Level Certification
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must have an Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Typically, 4-9 years of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products/service portfolio, markets and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of administration or technical practices in relevant areas, plus application of basic theory.
- Able to apply advanced knowledge to assist in the operation of one or more aspects of a technology area/customer group.
- Ability to resolve or assist in the resolution of complex Customer problems.
- Able to apply knowledge of high availability system environments, if applicable.
- Able to apply skills in project management, analysis, scheduling and controlling.
- Able to demonstrate good oral, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and support partners.
- Able to understand Customer system environments with associated business needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, virtual, or multifunctional.
- Demonstrate good teamwork with peers.
EEO Tagline: Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories