Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categoriesResponsibilities:
Assist and support the PM in all technical aspects of the program, to include:
1) Analysis of performers’ technical performance, deliverables and publications;
2) Independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies;
3) Continuous survey and summarization of relevant Government, academic, and contracted research;
4) Assistance in coordination with potential mission and transition partners;
5) Assistance in testing and evaluation coordination;
6) Reviewing and summarizing results and reporting; and
7) Researching and managing program evaluations and plans.
Support the Government’s cross-community coordination with other Government agencies to reduce R&D redundancy and facilitate technology transfer; support the Government in the Memoranda of Agreement and Memoranda of Understanding with technology transition partners, and provide assistance in drafting program briefings and other program management requirements. The Contractor shall provide technical support and expertise for new concepts, including support of prototype initiation, recommending technical studies, potential new start briefs, and other work in related areas.
Assist the Sponsor in supporting the internal management of programs and projects to include; managing, monitoring, analyzing, and preparing documentation and for on-going and upcoming projects. Requirements may entail researching and developing recommendations and/or drafts of policies and standards relating to CI and security vulnerabilities.
Doctorate (PhD) + 8 years, Masters +8, Bachelors +12, Associates + 14, High School/GED +16, No deg. +20
• Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Construction, Engineering (any field), Government, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Information Technology, Policy, Politics, Political Science, or Security (any field)
• Proficient in communicating complex research results in written and spoken form, to support the program review cycle as well as other occasional reporting and documentation requirements.
• Demonstrated ability in providing technical analysis of and critiques of progress and test reports.
• Demonstrated ability supporting the Government in conducting site visits to performers, FFRDCs and Government entities providing special capabilities.
Thank you for your interest in Perspecta. We are excited about our company and look forward to welcoming new employees to our talented team. Perspecta was recently formed through the combination of DXC Technology’s U.S. Public Sector business with Vencore and KeyPoint.
While applying for a job, you may find yourself having to create/sign-in with various accounts depending on the legacy company of the specific application you are completing. We appreciate your patience as we work behind the scenes to fully integrate our systems and create a consolidated applicant experience.Continue Application